Bingo Culture and Terms
As in the case with many other games, bingo has also developed its own culture around it. There are many articles, books, crafts, magazines and various electronic gadgets that are related to bingo. All these platforms are an indication of how popular bingo has become today. The amount of information that is out there about bingo is overwhelming especially if you do a quick search through the internet. This is even set to increase given the recent introduction of online bingo. In most bingo halls you will not fail to see people selling dauber, caddies as well as card holders. You can also find shirts, hats and other crafts being sold. Most bingo halls in different parts of the world encourage these types of activities.
If you go through the various platforms that contain information related to bingo you will greatly benefit as a player and this is because you will be able to know some of the ideal tricks to use as well as the odds for each trick. You may also come across stories of other bingo players and how they have managed to win big in the past. Players usually play multiple cards in each game and because of this most bingo halls allow players to sit at tables where cards are fastened using adhesive tape. Players can also mark their cards faster by using special markers referred to as daubers. When the caller calls a number, the next number is then displayed in a television monitor especially in commercial halls. Bingo has also started being used as a special instructional tool in many American schools. It is also used to teach English in many foreign countries where numbers are replaced with the words, photos as well as math problems.
• A player is considered as ready, cased, waiting, has a chance, sown or set when they only need one number to complete their bingo pattern.
• Jumping the gun is the term used to identify a player who has called bingo before having a real bingo.
• Wild number is the term used to identify a specific number set that allows players to start with several called numbers. Here the first ball drawn will determine the wild number.
• Standard is a word used to describe all the numbers that end with the second digit of the first number.
• False alarm is a term used when a player calls for bingo and is mistaken either through mishearing or just stamping the wrong bingo number.
• Crying numbers is a term used to describe the numbers that were supposed to be drawn next after the game has officially closed.
• Hard way bingo describes a straight line bingo pattern that does not use free space.
• Forwards/backwards describes all the numbers that begin or end with the wild number.
|80 chances to become an instant millionaire for just €1!||Play|
|Best Games, Best Bonuses - Get $1000 free!||Play|
|Get Welcome Bonus $1200 Free||Play|
|€1000 free bonus at Luxury casino||Play|
|Get a $500 FREE bonus||Play|